About Us

Treaty FX was founded by Michael Houghton. Michael has been involved with the Forex Industry since 2018, initially as a Forex Investor, before starting the journey to become a professional Forex Trader.

90% of Retail Forex traders lose money, the other 10% likely get lucky. Michael learned this the hard way, getting caught up in several Forex scams in 2018.

These included companies effectively running Ponzi Schemes, companies offering “Algo-Trading” using deceitful brokers and partnering with so-called professional Forex Traders who quickly blew up the trading account.

It was a rocky start, but along the way Michael discovered better ways to make it in the Forex Industry - both as an investor and through his own trading strategy.

Michael founded Treaty FX as he felt there was a lack of genuine knowledge on Forex trading and investing and wanted to pass on his experience to prevent others making the same costly mistakes that he made when he first started out.

Copyright © 2021 Treaty FX

Privacy Policy    Disclaimer

Treaty FX does not provide financial advice nor are we an investment firm. We provide free education for individuals looking to learn about Forex trading and / or being a passive investor in the Forex market. Treaty FX is a business registered in Ireland.

Trading the financial markets can result in large potential gains, but also in large potential losses. You must be aware of the risks at all times and be willing to accept them in order to trade/invest in the markets Any decisions to place a trade is done so at the sole discretion of the student. Please don’t trade with money you cannot afford to lose. Education or information provided by Treaty FX or its associates is neither a solicitation nor an offer to Buy/Sell CFD’s, Spot, Futures, options or any other leveraged financial products. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses similar to those discussed in any of our material. The past performance of any trading system or methodology is not necessarily indicative of future results.